AIM
zeros

Happy valentine's day ! Happy valentine's day !

I really love it!!

What a nice flash, I lOved, U really are Awesome!!!

This flash is one of the best,, really!! XD

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

U are amazing!""XD

Seriously.. THis is the best flash ever!!.. My God!!,,, Taht was so funny and in the same time!. Terrific!1.. I LOve It!!" A lot!"... and the music.. Yeah!. U did Well By taking the soundtracks form the Game!!. and The voices. Everything!!.. Really!!". I love it!..

Hope U can have more of this soon!. U are one of my fav artist!. For sure!

Panic! the School Panic! the School

yay What an incredible Flash!!".XD

man U Really deserves more than stars...

U really comprehend the true story of tests!! jjajaj!!"... I really loved i!!; I'm gonna show this to my friends.. They Sure are gonna keep laughing at this jajajja!!! Greets Dude. HOpe U can Pm when somehting's new.. I really had Fun!

Imaru responds:

XDD i just show thinks like they actualy really are, my school is a f$%&ing hell XD

thanks for watching n_n

madness super scene maker madness super scene maker

Ahmm GOod!"

tHE MUSic as always Great!·" BUt only is just a dress up!".. OK ok12. this is my Rating!

hatedojo66 responds:

ok thx ill work on it im makin a part 2 anyways ill get on the whole feet thing i know it dont go ontop right but thx for the review! :D

Rock Lee vs Rock Lee Rock Lee vs Rock Lee

Man this is not funny anymore!! Bah!!"

Sorry but this is not funny!. and it's pretty repetitive!!. XD I Didn't Have Fun!.

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Wuu the Ghetto boys Rule!!!

THey really know HOw to dance!" And That NENE REally looks Pretty!"

Oh man!!. I love you nene! jajaj GReets for this coljab!!!" jajaj!"

Nene's Noodles Nene's Noodles

Yaya!" Awesome!""XD

I love you Neneª11. jaaajja Nice Dude GReets!"

Demo--Reel Demo--Reel

OhH!! Mna!" This is Awesome!!!!2 XD XD

You really have amazing adieas!. people fighting. martial arts.!! Girls Dancing (Ahmm the best Part I guess Wuu! XD) hahah!" ahm the music. really fixes your masterpiece!!. Your ROck!! greets Dude!!. and Cheer Up for your next Flsh movies.. Good LUck!!" XD

Moon Groove Moon Groove

Wooo!!" XD

THis was really amazing!"· THis is SO fast!""·

And the realistic yeh!!" i LIke it!!""· XD THe music helps Too!!""·

BUt The most important .. is the imagination and it sure has it!!"2 GReets Dude I love It!""

Hildebrandt responds:

Yippeeyayay, thanks alot! Ride the rocket.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

An awesome tribute!!! XD

Woww!! I love It!"" And Salda fingers could not be in here Probably 'cause his behave was not the correct and the author feels Angry!! hahhaha NO way!!"

But seriouly This is awesome!!! THis is a complete tribute and of course it's NG!!!!ç

Man I love It!" Greets DUde!" This is an Awesome Flash That's For sure!!