AIM
zeros

[HP] Artificial Nature [HP] Artificial Nature

Awesome!!!

Keep at it!!!

This is awesome, i like this environment, It makes me feel Good!"

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

!!pretty Amusing!!!

Hey Jesse. U are The Best!, Jaja It's Catchy... I really Liked it !!!" Pretty Amazing DUDE

Keep The Good Work,! U Are Amazing!!.. Cheer Up!! See ya Pal!!

Trance Turnabout Trance Turnabout

U rock!!!!!!!For gods Sake!!

NemesisTheory! U really are amazing!! ..That's Good 'Cause Negrounds have many people who really are amazing.. ANd u are one of them!!.. I enjoy listening to your songs!!...

I'm glad To listen to it!!... Yay!!!

Hope U neve leave from here.. and U'll tell us When your new stuff is going to come!! ..Chhers Fella!!!

Edge of Lies - Mjattie Edge of Lies - Mjattie

So nice!"..XD!"

this song has pretty good quality! ..pretty sensitive and Relaxing!!!"·

Yeah!".. this deserves a ten For sure!!.. Keep the Awesome Work Fella U are doing great An d thanxx For the PM.... !!

-:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice -:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice

Wooow!".."!**XD.

THis is amazing.. Awesome.. Greta!.. Ohhh man!".. what a song!!".. U rock!"·:..

Yeah!:" You deserve more than Stars.. Really!".. Greets For such masterpiece!!.. PLz! Tell me When always is up!!.... See ya Pal!"

YouriX responds:

Dont worry friend!! I'll keep you updated on my GOOD songs! ;)

*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core) *- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)

What an incredible SOund of this !" XD

Yeah THIS level was so nice. I really had fun playing this level!:! BUt Megaman X was huge!".. it was so exelent and the songs are especiallye better than megaman x2 and x3.. sERIOusly!"

What a great seong in here PLz Pm when u Have some thew stuff from megamana really!".. I'm gonna add U into my favs!".... Greets for this one!"---

Jebbal responds:

I'm happy this song excites you so much! Yeah megaman had great music! seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I like the favs add!

Thanks for the review!

Sinking In - F-777 ReMiX Sinking In - F-777 ReMiX

Hey Jesse!!.. THIs is Awesome!":..XD

I love the ENtrance When Everything takes place tu Make A good Quality.. And the It GOes perfeclty in here.. Greets DUde1!"..XD

Requiem of a Dream - Club Requiem of a Dream - Club

Peter You Really are awesome!"...XD

I like it.. I really like it DUDE!".. I love it!!". HOpe you have more songs like this one!!.

This is your style.. this is the best!!"... THIs is one of my favorties.. DUde Keep the Awesome work And HOpe You can PM me when new stuff is up!!.. Because NOw I'm a fan of yours!!".. Really!!"..... Man Your are awesome!!

EvilRaccoon responds:

haha! Thanks Zerte, I really appreciate this review!

I'll see what I can do for the future. :)

Stormrise Stormrise

Pretty CATCHy!!" Wooo...XD!"**

It really makes me go crazy and have fun... and this song reminds me of playing battle games.. Shoot this rock... Greets Dude!".. GOtta donwload it!! for sure

((( NightLight ))) Tecknos? ((( NightLight ))) Tecknos?

NOw this is a change!":.. XD

I presume YOu have Sorta projects in the future like Addin' some new stuff... and New stles and for a lyric YAY!".. It's GOnne be crazy!...

andd let metell you that this song is really catchy .jaja!" Greets Dude!..