AIM
zeros

Happy valentine's day ! Happy valentine's day !

I really love it!!

What a nice flash, I lOved, U really are Awesome!!!

This flash is one of the best,, really!! XD

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

U are amazing!""XD

Seriously.. THis is the best flash ever!!.. My God!!,,, Taht was so funny and in the same time!. Terrific!1.. I LOve It!!" A lot!"... and the music.. Yeah!. U did Well By taking the soundtracks form the Game!!. and The voices. Everything!!.. Really!!". I love it!..

Hope U can have more of this soon!. U are one of my fav artist!. For sure!

Panic! the School Panic! the School

yay What an incredible Flash!!".XD

man U Really deserves more than stars...

U really comprehend the true story of tests!! jjajaj!!"... I really loved i!!; I'm gonna show this to my friends.. They Sure are gonna keep laughing at this jajajja!!! Greets Dude. HOpe U can Pm when somehting's new.. I really had Fun!

Imaru responds:

XDD i just show thinks like they actualy really are, my school is a f$%&ing hell XD

thanks for watching n_n

Rescue Heroes Rescue Heroes

I like it!12

What a game!!

IT's funny.. For that reason I got U a 10.. NIce.. Keep the hard wotk1 U are doin' great!!

Hentai Artist 3: Maids Hentai Artist 3: Maids

It's nice like the others Too

It's interesting and nice.. and Well Pretty catchy!: I like it!" Greets!":. I had fun playing it!"::XD

Alyx vs the Xen Beens Alyx vs the Xen Beens

What an explendid Game!":.XD

THIs an awesoem GAme FOr that reason I'm gonna give 10! and 5/5. 'cause this one really deserves it!".. Greets! DUde:!"

[HP] Artificial Nature [HP] Artificial Nature

Awesome!!!

Keep at it!!!

This is awesome, i like this environment, It makes me feel Good!"

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

!!pretty Amusing!!!

Hey Jesse. U are The Best!, Jaja It's Catchy... I really Liked it !!!" Pretty Amazing DUDE

Keep The Good Work,! U Are Amazing!!.. Cheer Up!! See ya Pal!!

Trance Turnabout Trance Turnabout

U rock!!!!!!!For gods Sake!!

NemesisTheory! U really are amazing!! ..That's Good 'Cause Negrounds have many people who really are amazing.. ANd u are one of them!!.. I enjoy listening to your songs!!...

I'm glad To listen to it!!... Yay!!!

Hope U neve leave from here.. and U'll tell us When your new stuff is going to come!! ..Chhers Fella!!!